The Not For Tourists Guide to Philadelphia is a map-based guide to the city made for locals, business travelers, and yes, even tourists. It divides Philly into twenty-seven neighborhoods, each with maps marked by user-friendly icons locating the essentials of life, from banks to coffee shops. NFT covers everything from restaurants, museums, landmarks, bars, and post offices to information on kid-friendly activities, airports, and public transportation. The guide also includes:
· A foldout map showing highways and rail transit
· Over seventy-five neighborhood and city maps
· Details on parks and sports
· Listings for shopping and bookstores
· A special icon to pinpoint the best cheesesteaks
It's the greatest thing to happen to Philly since cream cheese.
by Not For Tourists