For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
The crowds keep coming to Los Cabos as much to relax on its beaches and in its spas as to golf on its courses and sail or fish its waters. Well-rounded Los Cabos has more to offer than the average beach resort, including regional wines, a happening arts scene, a wide range of lodging options (from luxury to all-inclusive), and both desert and ocean adventures.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Puerto Nuevo, Land's End, Parque Nacional Marino Cabo Pulmo, Valle de Guadalupe, Malecon, and Boulevard Mijeres San Jose del Cabo
· Side Trips from Los Cabos with Todos Santos and La Paz
by Fodor's Travel Guides