In a televised social experiment before millions of viewers, police sergeant Derrick Levasseur demonstrated that techniques used by undercover detectives could help people achieve their goals in everyday social situations. The result: he walked away with more than half a million dollars.
In The Undercover Edge, Derrick shares his personal mind-set surrounding human behavior and motivation. Even more than that, he provides easy yet groundbreaking tools acquired while overcoming personal adversity and working more than a decade in law enforcement, showing listeners:
● The power of observation and creating a profile
● The effect of using silence to extract and evaluate information
● The benefits of interpreting body language and developing your sixth sense
● The importance of self-awareness and adapting to your environment
● The value of developing a personal ops plan with a defined mission
Derrick's approach will help you create a solid foundation at home, build confidence in the workplace, and become a stronger, more capable leader.
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Danielle Steel
by Derrick Barnes
by Stephanie L. Derrick
by John Van Epp
by Kelly Jamieson
by Thad Vogler
by Larry Mcshane, Dan Pearson
by Kendall Ryan
by Neil Gaiman, Michael Reaves, Mallory Reaves
Sign up for our email newsletter