In this completely updated new edition, the bestselling author of 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions and 101 Smart Questions to Ask on Your Interview takes you step-by-step through the hiring process. Whether you're replacing an employee who's leaving or creating a new position in your organization, Ron Fry shows you how to write a concise and accurate job description, identify key competencies, and how to translate them into a realistic set of search criteria.
Ask the Right Questions, Hire the Best People also shows you:
● How to attract the best applicants.
● What to look for when you're screening resumes, in your office or online.
● What questions you should ask in the interview...and when to ask them.
● How to listen more effectively to what the applicant is really telling you.
● How to probe for information the applicant doesn't want to reveal.
● What questions the law permits and forbids.
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Ron Fry
by Ron Suskind
by Ron Karr
by Jillian B. Murphy, Dennis N.T. Perkins
by Madeleine L. Van Hecke, Lisa P. Callahan
by Steven Snyder
by Michael E. Raynor, Mumtaz Ahmed
by John Whitmore
by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
by Jurriaan Kamp
Sign up for our email newsletter