In this completely updated new edition, the bestselling author of 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions and 101 Smart Questions to Ask on Your Interview takes you step-by-step through the hiring process. Whether you're replacing an employee who's leaving or creating a new position in your organization, Ron Fry shows you how to write a concise and accurate job description, identify key competencies, and how to translate them into a realistic set of search criteria.
Ask the Right Questions, Hire the Best People also shows you:
● How to attract the best applicants.
● What to look for when you're screening resumes, in your office or online.
● What questions you should ask in the interview...and when to ask them.
● How to listen more effectively to what the applicant is really telling you.
● How to probe for information the applicant doesn't want to reveal.
● What questions the law permits and forbids.
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Ron Fry
by Ron Karr
by Ron Zemke, Claire Raines, Bob Filipczak
by Robert H. Frank
by Geoff Smart, Randy Street
by John J. Murphy
by Jay Conrad Levinson, Jeannie Levinson
by Shama Hyder
by Ron Hansen
by Ron Clark
Sign up for our email newsletter