This book is about:
- surviving when you're broke
- how happy people think – and how you can be like them
- liking yourself before you lose that extra weight
- persevering after you get the sack
- being happy before you meet your dream partner – and when they become a 'learning experience!'
Filled with Andrew's charming cartoons, and inspiring stories of people who have lost everything they had or almost been beaten by alcohol, illness, abuse or outrageous misfortune, Happiness in Hard Times shows us how we too can find our way through the pain to the contentment that seems out of reach.
by Andrew Matthews
by Caitlin Matthews
by Andrew Weil
by Andrew Bloomfield
by Andrew Packard
by Andrew Cate
Sign up for our email newsletter