The practice of Wicca is more popular than ever. While some Wiccans are unable to find a coven, others simply prefer to practice alone. Either way, solitary practice is a wholly authentic choice, steeped in traditions even older than those of organized covens.
Known as the Father of American Wicca, Raymond Buckland provides this indispensable, comprehensive guide to the solitary practice of Wicca through every season of life. From becoming a Witch to improving your life through magic to mastering spells, rites, traditions, and celebrations, this thoroughly modern handbook includes information on:
● The advantages and drawbacks of practicing solitary Wicca
● Constructing the tools and sacred space needed to create magic every day
● Using dreamwork, tarot cards, crystal balls, astrology, and other divinations
● Maintaining ethics without the guidance of a coven
● Developing the power to heal and to ward off negativity
Let Wicca for One be your guidebook and inspiration as you travel the time-honored path of the solitary practitioner.
You can find this title in the following lists:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Robbie Steinhouse
by Cormac James
by Ben Hutchinson
by Raymond Khoury
by Peter F. Hamilton
by Andrew Gumbel
Sign up for our email newsletter