The authority on panic and anxiety-newly revised and expanded.
Are you one of the more than nineteen million Americans who suffer from anxiety? Don't panic. Newly revised and expanded, this edition offers a straightforward and remarkably effective self-help program for overcoming panic and coping with anxious fears. With insight and compassion, Reid Wilson, PhD, demystifies anxiety attacks and provides indispensable advice, including:
- How a panic attack happens, what causes it, and how it can affect your life
- How to recognize, manage, and control the moment of panic
- How to control the chronic muscle tensions that increase anxiety
- How to conquer fear and face problems with confidence
- How to decide which medication is right for you
- How to establish reachable goals and rediscover the joy of living
You can find this title in the following lists:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Janet Geringer Woititz, Alan Garner
by Michelle Reid
by Reid Mitenbuler
by Ira Byock, M.D.
by Scott D. Anthony
by Scarlet Wilson
by Forrest Bryant Johnson
by Kenneth S. Kosik, M.D.
by Randy E. Barnett
by Joshua Z. Rappoport
by Alex Becker
by Joel Tillinghast
Sign up for our email newsletter