The authority on panic and anxiety-newly revised and expanded.
Are you one of the more than nineteen million Americans who suffer from anxiety? Don't panic. Newly revised and expanded, this edition offers a straightforward and remarkably effective self-help program for overcoming panic and coping with anxious fears. With insight and compassion, Reid Wilson, PhD, demystifies anxiety attacks and provides indispensable advice, including:
- How a panic attack happens, what causes it, and how it can affect your life
- How to recognize, manage, and control the moment of panic
- How to control the chronic muscle tensions that increase anxiety
- How to conquer fear and face problems with confidence
- How to decide which medication is right for you
- How to establish reachable goals and rediscover the joy of living
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
You can find this title in the following lists:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Bill Eddy, Megan Hunter
by Janet Geringer Woititz, Alan Garner
by Francis Mark Mondimore, M.D.
by Ira Byock, M.D.
by John E. Triantis
by Scott D. Anthony
by Reid Wilson
by The Staff of Entrepreneur Media, Inc., Rich Mintzer
by Peter Zheutlin
by John O.A. Pagano
by Mike McIntire
by Richard I. Horowitz, M.D.
Sign up for our email newsletter