This book focuses on the fundamentals of rock mechanics as a basis for the safe and economical design and construction of tunnels,
dam foundations and slopes in jointed and anisotropic rock.
It is divided into four main parts:
- Fundamentals and models
- Analysis and design methods
- Exploration, testing and monitoring
- Applications and case histories.
The rock mechanical models presented account for the influence of discontinuities on the stress-strain behavior and the permeability of jointed rock masses.
This book is for:
- Civil- and Mining-Engineers
- Students in the related fields
by Charles Darwin
by Henry David Thoreau
by Walter Scott
by Upton Sinclair
by Jack London
by Edith Wharton
by Jane Austen
by Thomas Hardy
by L.M. Montgomery
by John Cleland